Sports Medicine and the Law is the one-stop publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning sports medicine and the law, whether they arise at the professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur levels. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions. Recent headlines include:
- Potential Expansion of Athletic Programs’ Duty of Care and New Limitations to Waivers of Liability
- Insurance Is Not Killing Football, Other Contact Sports—It’s Making Them Safer
- Exercise As Punishment? Drop And Give Me 20 . . . Hundred Thousand Dollars
- The Cover-Up Is Always Worse Than The Concussion
- Sports Medicine and Sports Law Serve as the Foundation of Tulane’s Center of Sport and Its Unique Educational Model
- Court: School District Shielded by Immunity in Concussion Case
- DeMeco Ryans and a Career-Ending Injury: On to Arbitration!